As you’re thinking back about 2018, some of the successes your finance departments accomplished and challenges you had to address, maybe automating your invoice payment processing (AP) workflow surfaced as a goal for 2019. If you’re just starting to think about it, or even if you have started researching what it means, you may find yourself asking:
- Is my invoice payment (AP) workflow as efficient and streamlined as it can be? (If not), is it costing my company money and absorbing precious profit dollars?
- Is now the time to automate my AP workflow?
- How do I get started?
- How do I choose the AP automation provider that meets the needs of my business goals, only pay for the services I need, and that will scale as our business grow?
These are great questions! And at Yooz, we’ve got the answers. Our multi-award-winning intelligent cloud-based technology allows secure visibility into your AP workflow, on-demand approvals of invoices, and integrates with more than 175 ERPs. We can help you through every stage of your AP automation journey, including getting fully prepared for those all-important conversations with potential providers and avoiding pitfalls that could end up costing you!
So, what happens when an accounts payable professional, a bag of money, and the Cloud walk into a bar?
- The AP professional becomes the hero of the finance and accounting department as a result of automating the invoice payment processing workflow. Efficiencies improve and staff is freed from a cumbersome manual process and available for more strategic, value-added tasks. (Cake is served in the breakroom every day for a week.)
- You save money on labor hours, document storage, courriers, shipping, and avoiding late payment fees. And you can take advantage of early payment discounts offered by vendors. (Your vendors will be so happy to be consistently paid on time that they’ll occasionally take you to lunch—more savings!)
- Our Yooz advanced cloud-based technology powered by AI and featuring proprietary OCR (optical character recognition) allows complete visibility into your AP workflow and on-demand approvals of invoices. (AP automation powered by AI becomes your new favorite co-worker.)
Drinks on the house!